FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. After sending a reservation request, when should I expect an answer?
Our reservations service will contact you within 24 hours after receiving your reservation request. For this reason, when making your reservation, please make sure that you include contacts so that we can confirm its status as soon as possible.
2. How should I guarantee the reservation?
To guarantee the reservation, please make a 30% deposit by bank transfer, cheque or cash.
3. Do the houses have central heating?
Yes. However, the traditional building techniques and the modern forms of thermal insulation used in the houses, ensure that they are cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
4. Is Breakfast included in the price?
Yes, a range of varied traditional products can be found in the refrigerator and the welcome basket. Bread, freshly baked in a wood-fired oven, is delivered every morning.
5. How many people can stay in each house?
Each house has a sofa bed in the sitting room, the charge for the use of the sofa bed is €15 per person per night. Thus, the 1-bedroom house can sleep up to 4 people, the 2-bedroom up to 6 people and the 3-bedroom up to 8 people.
6. What is the maximum capacity of the Village?
The natural capacity is 34 people, which can be extended to 54.
7. Can we cook in the houses?
Yes, the houses have cooker, refrigerator, freezer and essential kitchen utensils... and if you forget any ingredient, just ask Diogo and Ana... they live right next door.
8. Are there any good restaurants nearby?
Yes, just 3 km away in Boavista, 8 km away in Mafra and 15 km away in Ericeira.
9. Is it worthwhile bringing a bicycle?
Without a doubt. The region offers excellent routes of varied levels of difficulty and interest. Take a look at our suggestions.